Sunday, September 30, 2012

093012

I'm not sure if I posted this already, but I LOVE this song:

Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch- Sweet Nothing

It's no secret that I love Florence + The Machine, and her voice on this track is addictive!  I have played it over and over and over again in my room lately.



Today is Sunday, it's about 1:30, and we are getting ready to go out to Quincy Market and get some Clam Chowder and Lobster Rolls.  I think I'm gonna get the Clam Chowder, because its cold and might be rainy today.

This is the weather I thought I would have in Boston when we first moved.  Not the 80 degree humid days that we've had in the last couple of days.  I have to have an umbrella around, just in case, and I should always be wearing a jacket.  One problem- none of my coats/jackets are waterproof!  So I have to get one- or have mom send my snowboarding jacket (which is bright yellow and not cute at all- but warm!).

I really need to get things in order, my room is a mess from unpacking and trying to put things in places that aren't the middle of the room or my desk (which is getting super full of stuff).  I also need to get the receipts together so Sara and I can even out our expenses, and I have to keep looking for a job!  I have spent so much money, I can't even comprehend.  Yes, I have money saved up, but I don't want to spend it all!! That is for rent, while I don't have a job.  Who knows how long it will take?!  Also, I don't want to spend all my savings because I want to still HAVE a savings.  I don't like not having any money, it's scary to me.  I need some sort of back up!

I've been bad about pictures lately, I have to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment