Wednesday, September 26, 2012

092612

So here I am, at the laundromat, reading 'How To Be A Woman' and drinking a sweet tea. Ah Wednesday.

I am going to try and make laundry a weekly thing- I'm NOT going to let it stack up so I have to do 6 loads at once.  I hate that.  And actually, it only took about an hour today!  That's not too hard, I can bring my Kindle and kill some time.  Also, it's right next to a convenience store, so I won't be thirsty!


Today I unpacked some more of my clothes, we moved all the stuff from the living room back into the kitchen, and we walked to Home Goods for mirrors so we don't have to share the one in the bathroom when we do our hair.

We also went to the last Red Sox home game of the season!  It was fun, we were very close to where I sat last week (not even a week!) with Dad.  We bought some whisky nips, and snuck it into the park with Sara's Disposable Flask, and mixed it with our coke (which we got in a souvenir cup!).  The game was fun, Red Sox lost. 

I heard two songs today that I need to purchase immediately- Here is one for your listening pleasure.  The other I will probably post tomorrow:

Closer by Tegan and Sara



Tomorrow Sara's friend Megan is coming to visit.  I don't know what we are going to do!  I still have a lot to do around here.  I should do it now, but I am tired.  Also, we have to send out our rent check soon.  Scary!  We still haven't decided who pays what :/


No comments:

Post a Comment