Friday, September 28, 2012

092812

So yesterday was a lazy day.  I applied for a couple jobs, I watched some TV on Hulu, and I finally unpacked my suitcases!  I practiced French, I requested some Graduate Program brochures from colleges out here, and I organized my corkboard.

Then I made pasta for dinner, and read a whole book.

Today I was lazy in the morning, I caught up (almost) on Glee, applied to another job, and browsed the internet.  We went to the library and got cards (yay!) we tried a couple new food trucks:  Roxy's which serves grilled cheese- I got a muenster, guacamole, and bacon sandwich- it was good.  And I got some rosemary truffle fries which were awesome.  We also got free cupcakes at Kickass Cupcakes, unfortunately my Red Velvet wasn't RED and it wasn't good.  At all.  But at least it was free!

We went to H&M and Forever 21, and I spent money.  I really need to stop.  But I keep making excuses for myself.  Like, I need more scarves.  In different colors for different outfits.  And I need a sweater, for when its cold.  And I need a beanie, to match a scarf, for when its cold.  It's a bad habit, my shopping, and I need to stop.  But I really need:  a waterproof jacket (for when it rains, like today- it POURED) and I need a good pair of walking tennis shoes, because all my shoes are cute but not comfortable after 2 miles of walking.

Anyway, then we came home and I watched Alphas.  I started Cybergeddon, an web series that looks promising.  I also started Elementary, the new Sherlock Holmes TV show.  I haven't finished it.  Sara made pasta for dinner, it was good.  We watched some Office, some Parks & Rec and then got ready for the night!  We walked around, had a beer at Harry's (the closest, though it was dead tonight).  I got a Pumpkin Ale, with which they paired it with brown sugar.  Like, they put brown sugar on the rim, and then I drank the beer with it.  It was AMAZING.  Then we wanted to go to Common Ground, but there was a line, and it was still raining, so we walked to the closest place without a line.  Hello, White Horse Tavern.

That was fun, I met a younger break dancer from Tampa Bay named Spencer.  Now I am at home, ready to go to sleep!

I'll upload pics and music tomorrow, I am super tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment