Monday, September 10, 2012

091012

Today all we did was wait. The sofa was supposed to come between 11-1, but they called twice saying there was a delay, and ended up showing at 3:30. We waited for the ups guy so I could get my tv computer and room boxes, and we waited for the postman for sara's flat rate boxes. We couldn't put some of the furniture together until we got the hammer in Sara's box and we couldn't set up the living room until the tv and soda were here either. So I hung some clothes, (but I need to buy a dresser when dad comes because I'm still mostly living put of my suitcase) we cleaned more of the kitchen, and we waited.

When everything arrived we set up Sara's dresser and the TV stand, then arranged the tv and play station and watched some Inbetweeners on Hulu.

Monday night there is trivia at Harry's the nearby bar/grill so we decided to try it. It's not brainstormers like at redcoats, it's called Stumps quiz, and it's very different. There are 4 questions per quarter, and you give yourself points based on your answer. There are in between roundS questions, and the winners end up with over a hundred points.

We sucked, and also came in last place. The only reason we didn't is because some people left a few rounds early, so they stopped gaining points.

Tomorrow we're gonna walk to a home goods store and look for a coffee table. And we want to go on a run. I have to call Jack about a possible job, and email the tripadvisor guy. I didn't have a chance to today because the Internet was wonky earlier and wasn't working when I had it on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment