Saturday, October 20, 2012

102012



Soundtrack:  Speed The Collapse by Metric!


I had an interview with another staffing firm on Thursday! I think it went well, hopefully he can find something for me. I'd really like to be employed :)

So... We got a cat! Her name at the shelter was Fluffy, but that doesn't fit her, so we're gonna think of something else. She's 3 years old, very mellow, very cute. It's a big step, getting a cat, but I'm pretty excited :) I miss having a pet, and I miss having a cat! She's fixed, she's litter box trained, and according to her previous owners, she doesn't scratch much (but I guess we'll find out on our own).  She always has to be the center of attention, she LOVES to be pet.  She seeks out your hand, and she gives you this look, like 'why aren't you petting me?' if you try to stop.  Right now she's just in my room, the shelter said she needs to get acclimated to us before we let her into the whole apartment.  I think by now though, she's bored- she keeps trying to escape! Aaaand, I think she's nocturnal.  I havent gotten much sleep these last couple of days, lol.


We went to a movie screening on Tuesday, saw The Silver Linings Playbook. It was really good, I liked it a lot. I went in not really knowing what it was about, and I came out really enjoying it. Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro and Chris Tucker were all in it.

Today Sara and I did our pumpkin day; we are only eating pumpkin stuff.  For lunch (or Brunch, which sounds better) we had pumpkin pancakes (the kind that Dad make are way better than Trader Joes though).  For dinner we had pumpkin wrapped in bacon, with rice a roni.  We have pumpkin ice cream and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert!  I'm so weird, I love that we did this.  We went to Trader Joes the other day, and they had all this pumpkin stuff, so we decided to just only eat pumpkin things for a day!  But then they were out of a lot of stuff and we had to improvise.




New Kitty!  She's awesome


Pumpkin Pancakes!  I kinda burnt a couple....


Now she's sleeping.  She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment