Saturday, October 6, 2012

100612

Blah, no posts for awhile.  That's mostly because nothing has really happened.

I've applied to jobs and not heard back.  I've watched some Hulu and slept a lot.  I've eaten and I've bathed.  But it's been a pretty low key couple of days.

Last night we went out to a Meetup.com event for New to Boston 20s-30s that was connected to some other groups as well. We talked to a bunch of people, ended up in one corner with some and then went to go get nachos (which we actually didn't find).  We went to a mexican place and ordered queso, but it wasn't like regular queso- there was more stuff than cheese!  And chip fragments on the top.  Weird.  The guys we were with got a fishbowl drink, it was interesting looking (of course I had some as well).

The we caught the last T home, and hung out at Jeff's apt for a bit before going to sleep.  Up til 3 am, pretty fun night.

Today we went to a cat shelter to play with some cats.  We have been thinking about getting one..... I know I know that everyone is going to say its a stupid idea and we shouldn't do it... but they're so cute!  We haven't found one that we like yet, and we still haven't 100% decided if we are really getting one or not, but still.  We might get a cat, prepare yourselves.

Ugh Giants lost.  Crapola.  Tonight we went to Joshua Tree to watch the Giants game.  It was cool, playing on a couple of screens, not busy when we first got there.  But by the time we left, it was busy.  We left before the game was over, mostly because there were people crowded all around us, poking and knocking into us- annoying.  And we were losing, so we felt a little disappointed.  We got home and we went to the roof!

Technically you're not supposed to go on the roof at all.  But we did, for like 5 minutes.  It was cool, the door was wide open.  I want to go back during the day time and see what it looks like then.  I took some pics, I'll upload them later.

So yeah- boring couple of days.  Tomorrow is a food festival, so I'll have something interesting to say!

Also, I have to note that I LOVE the pumkin ales that they are pairing with the brown sugar rims.  So good.  Had 2 tonight (and a Magner's)!

No comments:

Post a Comment