Thursday, October 11, 2012

101112

Giants won!!

I had an interview with a staffing agency today, I think it went well. Sara has had 4, with different agencies and she's gotten a couple calls, so hopefully it works out for me too.

We went and saw a free screening of Seven Psychopaths last night. I liked it! I only got the passes because our previous plans had fallen through, but I'm glad we went and saw it. It was funnier than I thought it would be. I rally want to score passes to see Silver Linings Playbook, but those keep running out before I can get them.

We bought a groupon for a local gym and have been twice so far this week. I'm excited, I like going to the gym. I didn't like going before because I was always tired from work, but since I do t work I don't have that obstacle! It's only a for a month, and I can't afford to renew after that ($60 a month PLUS $149 reg fee!!). I don't know what I'll do then. Hopefully find another groupon or something.

I listen to French podcasts and catch up on The Nerdist podcasts while at the gym. Music sometimes, but not a lot lately. And I watch the news on the TV. VP debate tonight!! Everything I read said that Ryan lied a lot and was very vague. But then CNN sent me an email saying that the majority of people polled said he won! That doesn't really make sense to me. I don't like him, I will not be voting for him. BTW, we sent in our registration forms almost 2 weeks ago- aren't we supposed to get something in the mail to confirm our registration and to tell us where we can go to vote? I want to vote (though Mass is a blue state anyway). I should have moved to Florida, make my vote count.


We finally got a coffee table!! Sara found it on Craigslist, $40 blue wooden table. It's so cute. We had to use zipcar to go pick it up, and made a few wrong turns on our way to Somerville. But I am glad we finally have one. We just need another chair and we're set!

The last couple days have just been hanging out, applying for jobs, and going to interviews (Sara, notsomuch for me).

I started studying for the GRE, and I forgot how much I hate/suck at math. Even easy math (which I had forgotten how to do- I had to look up how to prime factorize a number). I feel stupid and I just started studying! Luckily I know I'll remember and relearn stuff as I go, and that I have plenty of time, since I can't go anywhere this year anyway.

Ok, so that's it for now. It's late and I have to clean tomorrow- my room is a mess.
My workout!  Obviously not finished yet...


Our new coffee table!  It's really cute, and powder blue!


I'm addicted to iced coffee.  I swear, we always end up at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts getting an iced coffee.  Later when I ask, where did my money go?  Please refer me to this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment