Saturday, October 13, 2012

101312

Been listening to Lana a lot lately, so here's the soundtrack for today!  Lana Del Rey- Video Games




There is a better version, but it can't be played anywhere except youtube, which defeats the point of a soundtrack for a blog!  So this is the best I could find that is allowed to be embedded.  Hope you like!

Today we went back to Back Bay and got some supplies.  I got my knee highs for my Halloween Costume, so it's pretty much complete!  The shoes won't be perfect, but I'm not going to go out and get red Mary Janes just for one night.

We also went to H&M and they finally had the coat I wanted in the right size!  It's oatmeal colored, only $40 and I finally bought it.  Sara got a red leather jacket that was on sale.  We also went to Zara, where I found two coats I liked (but they were  $$ so I didn't get either one).  We stopped and got iced coffee at Dunkin and walked around.  On our way home we went to Bed Bath & Beyond, and Sara bought a blender.  Now we can make smoothies and milkshakes!  I bought the Trader Joe's pumpkin ice cream so a milkshake of that would be delicious!  We just need milk, lol.

I'm going out tonight with my new friend Jason to a place called Lolita's, it sounds really neat.  Sara's friend Jamie and her family are in town, so she's out with them right now.

We went back to White Horse last night, it was fun! Well actually, first we went to Great Scott, but there weren't a lot of people there so we left after one drink.  Then we went to White Horse- we wanted to go to Common Ground, but there was a line.  And we don't like lines for bars, lol.  So White Horse was our third choice for the night, but it ended up being a good one.  I know I've said it before, but I really like the pumpkin beers with the brown sugar rim!  I had three last night.  We met some people, one guy reminded me a lot of Ben so we talked a lot.  We almost went back to someone's house for a fire pit, but Sara wanted to go home so we left.  I wish we could meet people easier, people that aren't just boys at bars.  We're trying to do this Meetup thing at the bowling alley, but it keeps getting rescheduled!

Tomorrow I really have to do laundry.  My bag is almost full, and I'm gonna have to do two loads at least!  I wanted to get in the habit of doing laundry more often, but who knows if that will actually happen, haha.  I don't want to do it tomorrow, I feel like it's super busy on the weekends.  I would rather wait until Monday morning to do it.

Omg I am rambling about laundry.  I am really boring, I apologize.  Btw, I was disappointed with Vampire Diaries premiere.  I wanted more Damon/Elena, and I was left in the cold.  Stefan is boring and she needs to give Damon a chance.  Especially now that she is a vampire.





No comments:

Post a Comment