Sunday, December 23, 2012

122212

I am back home and I love it.  I do miss it here when I am in Boston.  Dad has made some of my favorite foods, Ive been able to hang out with my friends, and I don't have to work!  It's been pretty good so far.

I got in super early Thursday morning.  I was supposed to land at 1 am, which happened- but I wasn't able to get off the plane until 2.  Which SUCKED.  Apparently there was another plane in our gate, so they had to finish loading before they could pull out and we could leave.  But then they were having fuel problems.  And we had to wait.  They kept coming onto the speaker telling us it would be 5 more minutes.  We were stuck inside the plane, at the airport, for an HOUR.  People were complaining and it was really annoying.  I dont know why we couldn't just have pulled into another gate.  Luckily Eric and Kourtney, hung out in the cell phone lot and didn't have anything to do the next day.  We got home at 3 and I went straight to sleep, I was exhausted.  Woke up at like 10, had some coffee, hung out and talked to mom, watched some TV.  We then all got dressed and went to the outlet mall, looking for some stuff.  Mom didn't know what I wanted so she didn't get me the cardigan I asked for.  So we walked around the stores and looked for something simple:  black long sleeve button up cardigan.  you know what we found? Nothing!  Some places had cardigans, but they were 3/4 sleeve and I want full sleeves.  Some places had different colors, but no black.  It was crazy.

That night I went to Pint Night with my friends and had a blast, I really missed them.  The beer of the night was Bison Organic Gingerbread Ale, it was ok.  I wouldn't order two.  I was able to see Christine while I was in town, so that was really nice, and hanging out with the boys is always interesting.  Also, we saw Josh & Justin at the alehouse so that was nice too.

Friday was our Christmas Eve and Christmas celebration, since Kourtney has to work both days this week and won't be home.  Dad made his traditional (awesome) dinner, I ate a lot and could barely move.  Eric came over for dinner, as well as a family friend, Donna.  Mom posted a pic on facebook but captioned it wrong, I wonder if she noticed, lol.  After dinner and dessert we opened all our presents- I got some DVDS, pajamas, clothes, candy, and a new purse.  Oh yeah, and I cut my hair in the morning.  Just a trim and a dye job, nothing crazy.  But a bit different, and I needed to chop the ends, they were getting bad.

Saturday we watched a lot of Big Bang Theory.  Dad made gumbo and potato salad, and we cleaned up from Christmas the night before.  My friends came over for game night, we ate the gumbo and potato salad, played trivia and Scattergories, and watched more Big Bang.  It was a good, chill night.  We didnt drink a lot, we just hung out which was perfect.

This is a weird post because I am writing it on Kourts keyboard, and am not used to it.  I keep messing up.  But its reading like I learned English as a Second language, which is not my intention.  I am just tired.  I have to sleep on the futon, and it's not comfortable at all!  I might sleep in kourts room after tonight since she's not around. 

No music because I am lazy.  Also, one day I will post pictures of the stuff that I have been crocheting.  I made two scarves for mom and kourt for christmas, and I just need to weave in the ends to be finished (of course I forgot my needles though :/)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're having a nice time at home, and I'm still jealous that you had In-N-Out! I can't wait to see pictures of the scarves you made!

    Merry Christmas Cousin Kheli!

    ReplyDelete