Tuesday, December 11, 2012

121112

Does anyone really think the world is going to end tomorrow? I feel like there was all this hullabaloo over the summer about the world ending, and now that it's so close there is nothing. I guess we'll find out tomorrow what the crazies did.

Here are some pics from recently that I haven't been able to upload.

I actually went out for a run yesterday!! By myself while my clothes were at the laundromat in the washer. It felt really good.

I am almost finished with my presents, I just have to get something for kourt :/

I'm tired, might take a nap and update more later.







3 comments:

  1. The Brie looks delish, your dance moves are awesome, and please teach my sister how to ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what you're doing that that photo? Dancing???

    I thought the world was ending 12/21/12????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the 21st, I am dumb. I read an article online that was wrong, and it made me think it was today. It's not! We were doing weird dance moves, I had to hold that for the photo to turn out! Also, Sara could barely stay on the bike, it was too tall for her, lol.

    ReplyDelete