Thursday, February 21, 2013

022113 ramblings

I'm giving up iced tea for lent. I am trying to practice my French more, since my Rosetta stone expires in May. I wonder if I'm making a good impression at work, if I will ever be a real employee.

I think about what to eat for lunch starting at 10 am, and today I want a taco. I want to eat it at a table, not at my desk. Today I will.

I have ideas for a story in my head, but can't seem to focus enough to connect all the dots and put it down on paper.

I haven't bought a movie since I moved (black Friday not counting). I have already read 15 books this year.

It's weird to be broke after a long time of having extra money to burn, while still saving up. I only have $1300 left of school loans to pay. I'm planning on coming home in May, July, and September. Flight for May cost $375. Flight for July will probably cost around the same. September might be more.

I'm craving jack in the box, but there aren't any here. I'd even go for Taco Bell, but still, not here. I want a killer taco. Or a chipotle in back bay. I guess it's boloco for lunch today. My boss goes to boloco all. the. time.

I have to start calling reporters and pitching them to write about what I want them to write about. I'm not good at it. I feel awkward calling people and selling them on a story.

Ended up at four burgers. Really good, but expensive. Gonna use vday cash. Supposed to snow more this weekend. More incentive to stay in by myself since Sara's going to DC. Wish I had friends here who would want to marathon game of thrones with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment