Friday, March 8, 2013

030813 video

Video blog today! No music, so you can better hear my melodious voice. hahahaha.

I had time to kill and was lazy (which I explain) so instead of writing, I'm talking.  And can I just say that watching and listening to myself is really really weird.  Also, I can never get past how big my teeth are.

Featuring a cameo by Lindsay Lohan

I really need to ingest some food.




Photos I promised I would include:

I actually don't have one of the cat in her rehab center. I thought I did, weird. Sara definitely does, I might update this and add it later.





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, please vlog more!

    "She's a biter. Ow."

    And I don't think you sound weird. I think you sound like you. The dentist says I have really big teeth too. Family trait? {insert shrug}

    Your hair looks good. Did you cut it?

    P.S. you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S. I hate the part where I have to verify I'm not a robot and type two words.

    ummm, now I have a dilemma. If I want to publish this comment I'm going to have to type two words again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren! I haven't cut my hair, but I've been wanting to. I think I like to keep it kind of short, it's easy to take care of. I guess I just sound different to myself, and to hear my voice play back to me is weird!

    I don't think I have to type the two words, but maybe it's because it's my blog?

    ReplyDelete