Sunday, June 30, 2013

063013

So I wrote a whole blog post yesterday and it didn't load and didn't save :( so here's a quick version as I try to fall asleep!

This weekend Sara was in DC so I had the apartment to myself. I would like to think I was pretty productive!

Friday night I went and saw Monsters University. Saturday I wrote 1 work paper, finished season one of Elementary, Caught up on Defiance, went to the gym (cardio and strength training), watched 21 Jump street, watched some Continuum, took out the trash and cleaned the stove. 

Today I wrote another work paper, finished season one of Continuum, went and saw Man of Steel, and that's it. I was planning on going to Trader Joes, but by the time I got out of the movie I just wanted to finish my paper. 

I was going to go to a bar with Jeff Sat night, but he bailed around 11 so I put my Pjs on and took off my makeup. Of course, 15 minutes after I got ready for bed, he changed his mind. Too late though. 

Only a few more days until I get to go home for a week, I'm pretty excited! 

Lazy bones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment