Thursday, April 3, 2014

040514

It's been over a month since I've posted. 

In that time, I've had many a crazy night, two of my best friends came out to visit, and I've gone to a bar in a prom dress. 

I wrote a blog for work, put together a puzzle mom gave me last year, and restarted watching Firefly yet again. 

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do next year. Lately I've been playing both fields- looking at apts in Cambridge with the roommates while also looking for jobs back in SF.  

Work is crazier than ever, I've had to work late and/or bring my laptop home almost every night the past two weeks. 

Cat is still fat, fluffy, and adorable. Sara and I finished the corn hole league we were in, I think my team finished 4th (will have to verify). We're currently in Bar League again, and up to the usual mischief. 

Coming up I have Coachella in two weeks, House party the week after, then Aziz in concert before April wraps up. May is Boston Calling, but that's it for now for big plans.  I need to plan my summer trip: rafting with the boys- this time mom and dad are coming too! Should be a blast. 

I'm now up to 38 books I think, thanks to a horribly written series I started about witches. I can't finish it, there are like 20 books, and getting to 7 was a struggle. Lately I've been reading all these cheap (mostly free) YA supernatural books to up my count. But now that I'm ahead, I can focus on longer, well-written books (that cost more than $2). 

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. 








No comments:

Post a Comment